The Magic Of The Far North : Diego-Suarez et Nosy Be
The Northern Region offers you a multitude of remarkable natural sites and idyllic beaches.
The mythical city of Diégo Suarez, whose history is immortalized by its ancient fortifications dating from the colonial period, can not leave you indifferent.
The Bay of Diego is the second largest in the world and represented for its occupants, a refuge that natural features made it easy to defend.
The long white sand beach of Ramena and the beauty of the Emerald Sea provide a feeling of relaxation and total escape.
Major sites :
• The seaside resort of Ramena: fine white sand.
• The 3 bays of Diégo: Sakalava Bay,pigeon bay, dune bay.
• Amber Mountain National Park.
• The Tsingy Natural Reserve of Ankarana: Among the curiosities to see: the caves (which is one of the longest groundwater networks in Africa with a length of more than 110 km) and the siphon of Mahamasina (or the loss of East Ankarana River), a karst natural chasm.
• The marine park of Nosy Tanikely: diving or snorkeling to discover the underwater fauna and flora.
• Nosy Be « îles aux parfums » : visit to the lokobe nature reserve, Ylang Ylang distillery, relaxing and swimming at the beautiful beach of Ambatoloaka.
Day 8 : NOSY BE : End of the stays
Transfer to the airport