Safari Baleine at Sainte-Marie
An unforgettable experience to discover the Eastern Region with its thousand scents (coffee, vanilla, clove, cinnamon, pepper …) denoted by lush vegetation where the traveler tree or “Ravinala Madagacariensis”, emblem of the Big Island.
This tour will take you to Sainte-Marie Island, known for its authentic and preserved character and famous for its islets.
A true sanctuary of nature, it welcomes each year during the austral winter a spectacular ballet of several groups of humpback whales that migrate from Antarctica to the Sainte-Marie canal, an ideal reproduction place.
These peaceful giants find there favorable conditions for the growth of young whales and their games lovers and acrobatic before the big return to the cold seas.
Major sites :
• The private reserve of Peyreras : butterfly park and amphibians, reptiles…
• Andasibe National Park, with its rain forests sheltering the famous « Indri-Indri » ou Babakoto, Madagascar biggest lemurian.
• The Passage in Brickaville : city known for planting sugar can and orange.
• The city of Toamasina, capital of the Betsimisaraka ethnic group, Madagascar’s 1st port.
• Sainte-Marie island : Whale Safari, visite of the cemetery of pirates and Madagascar’s catholic church dating from 1837, relaxation and bathe, visite of the “île aux nattes”.
“Arcadia Travel, during your trip, will lodge you in the best hotels for an unforgettable stay, among which we propose the following ones”.
ANDASIBE HOTEL ***
Andasibe Hotel, a 3 star hotel, opens its doors on 20 comfortable and spacious bungalows. In the heart of a jealously guarded endemic nature, enjoy unforgettable holidays with the many activities offered by Andasibe Hotel.