Activity not to be missed:
• Bike or quad riding, hiking
• Swimming in a turquoise blue water of the Island
• Scuba diving explore marine fauna and flora
• Discovery of the history of the Island , guided tours to Pirates Cimetery and Museum of Queen Betty, the first catholic Church of Madagascar
• Whales Safari (From July to September)
• Coconut punch and seafood tasting on a white sandy beach in front of wonderful sunset
Day 1 : ANTANANARIVO – SAINTE-MARIE
Transfer at Ivato-airport and flight to Sainte-Marie.
Arrival to Sainte-Marie, transfer by 4×4 to reach the North of the Island.
Checking at the hotel.
Day 2 : SAINTE-MARIE : « a creek »
Discovery of the Beach lined with coconut trees, swimming in a turquoise blue sea and relaxing day on a white sandy beach of the Island.
Picnic Lunch on the beach prepared by the hotel
Walking through the creek to the natural swimming pool in the afternoon to discover the landscape and the wilder coast of Sainte-Marie.
Day 3 : SAINTE-MARIE « Peninsula of Ampanihy »
Excursion by 4×4 to discover the trails which cross the island from west to east and to reach the peninsula of Ampanihy.
After a little walk, a pirogue will bring you to the well preserved mangrove’s woods.
Enjoy one of Restaurant Paradis’specialities based on coconut sauce in a nice and user-friendly atmosphere
Return to the hotel late in the Afternoon.
Day 4 : SAINTE-MARIE – ANTANANARIVO
Flight to Antananarivo and transfer at the Hotel.
Depending on the flight Schedule, discovery of the Capital and its neiborhood : The Upper city, the Craft Market